Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Formula does not help make breastfeeding easier

I've said it all before and with some bits of news that have been floating around recently, I can only hope that the "powers that be" might be finally listening.  (not that that guarantees that they'll do any thing about it...some pockets are pretty deep).  An insider in the “Recommendations for a Provincial Breastfeeding Strategy for Ontario” work group has just told me that they are bringing their recommendations to the Government.... we shall have to wait and see just how much they will water it down (because they will...I have a nice shiny dollar that says there is no way they won't meddle with it!!).

But in the mean time, I don't have much else to add to the topic ...  this picture says it all: