Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm baaaacccckkkkk!! Informed Parenting is ALIVE and ready to rock!!!!!

Good morning my long lost friends!!!!

Yes, I'm back again to posting here on Informed Parenting.  I will be starting this site back up again in the next 24 hours or so, with several articles that are very important.

I have been very busy in the past year with several large projects which have taken all of my "extra" time.  As a mother currently living abroad and homeschooling her four children and running several major sites and projects.... I have found "time" to be an elusive thing, lol.  But I will be returning to regular posting here on Informed Parenting.

I may take this site and mirror it over to a new blogger account that will be easier to monitor daily..... I'm now much much more knowledgeable about Blogger and sometimes it's easier to just start over again, rather than to revamp a gimpy page.  If I do choose to do that, I will mirror all the current and historical posts from this site over to the new site, that way nothing is lost. 

I am working with an exceptional Research Team, and while the vast majority of our research is geared on the financial and political corruption, we regularly find articles and information dealing with the topics that I usually cover here on Informed Parenting.

I'm glad to be back and I'll be posting again very very soon- so please stay tuned!!!!