Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Confessions of an Intact Teen "

I woke up this morning to a great blog article by the wonderful Guggie Daly.  Her 13 year old brother speaks out against circumcision.  Out of the mouths of babes.... comes clear logic and rational thinking!!!

Confessions of an Intact Teen

LK is Guggie's 13 year old intact brother.

"So I've heard of circumcision before. Something about cutting the penis skin. Sounds horrible. But today Guggie showed me a video of it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuDhkiDdns.

It made me sick to my stomach. I can't believe the doctor did that to a baby. I can't believe people like that are allowed to walk free after torturing a baby on their most sensitive spot. Why did the dad just sit there? Why didn't the dad hit the doctor, push him away, grab his baby and run?

I wish they could make a machine where they take the doctor's mind and put him in a baby getting tortured and make the doctor feel it and remember it forever.....








...I want parents to know that penis skin is part of the penis! And penis skin protects the penis! It protected mine! To the dads: if anyone ever tells you to cut your son's penis, grab your son and run away! Don't be like the dad in the video."

~LK

Click HERE to read the entire article by a very smart 13 year old boy!!!